This well-illustrated booklet presents the key points from the Spinning Babies workshop and is like having a trainer in your pocket!
Spinning Babies: Quick Reference will help experienced professionals find solutions to common challenges in childbirth progress. The information will also be useful to parents who have watched the Spinning Babies Parent Class DVD.
Topics covered include:
- Prenatal activities
- Forward-leaning inversion
- Side-lying release
- Fetal position
- Labor pattern levels
- Inlet, midpelvis and outlet problems and solutions
- Author: Gail Tully
- Number of Pages: 17
- Format and Binding: Paper—spiral bound
- Book Dimensions: 8 ½ inches x 5 ½ inches
- Publisher: Maternity House Publishing
- Publication Date: 2015