Learn how to prepare for a positive childbirth experience. Read Pregnancy & Childbirth Secrets to discover how you can have an easier, safer and gentler birth no matter where it takes place–at home, at a birth center or in the hospital.
With information gleaned from mothers, top childbirth professionals, and researchers, this book explains what to expect month by month and what you can to do have a good birth experience. For example, you’ll learn that
- You should eat and drink fluids at the beginning of labor and drink fluids throughout your labor. This is the best natural pain reliever for childbirth.
- You should remain active and change your position at least every twenty minutes during labor.
The information in Pregnancy & Childbirth Secrets is valuable for both soon-to-be and new mothers and serves as an important educational tool for men. Topics covered include natural fertility options, exercise during pregnancy, natural remedies for morning sickness, advantages of a doula and the benefits of professional labor support. You’ll also learn about new effective natural pain relief for labor, positive childbirth preparation, your partner’s role in childbirth and how you can overcome common labor challenges.
- Author: Gail J. Dahl
- Number of Pages: 284
- Format and Binding: Paper—perfect bound
- Book Dimensions: 7 inches x 9 inches
- Publisher: Innovative Publishing
- Publication Date: 2007