Your membership benefits will include:
- All of the editorial content from Midwifery Today magazine, starting with Issue 125 (Spring 2018)
- Selected articles from back issues that have not been online previously. Many of these are on clinical topics and will be particularly helpful for midwives, doulas, and other birth professionals.
- Streaming audio classes from selected Midwifery Today conferences
Terms and Conditions for Student Discount
- Offer expires February 28, 2019.
- Not good with any other offer
- No refunds on existing subscriptions
- Offer good on one-year subscriptions only
- Proof of student status must be submitted before your order will be processed.
- Proof of student status must be in one of the forms listed below
- All prices are in US funds
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Photocopy of a student ID card that indicates a current date of enrollment. Cards with no date marking will not be accepted.
- A copy of paid invoice for the current term or semester.
- An official letter from your school that states that you are currently enrolled. A letter of acceptance to the school will not be considered proof of current enrollment.
Send proof of student status in one of these ways:
- Mail: Midwifery Today, PO Box 2672
Eugene, Oregon 97402-0223 USA
- Fax :+1-541-344-1422
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send confidential documents by e-mail.)
Use of your e-mail address: Midwifery Today will use your e-mail address to contact you about online membership-related matters, such as technical issues.
In addition, you will receive two automated online membership renewal notices by e-mail, one shortly before your membership expires and a second e-mail message after it expires.