Good births are positive, life-transforming events. When a woman witnesses good births, with powerful images of mothers and babies, it helps her lose her fear and inspires her to learn to embrace birth as a joyful experience.
Five Countries, Six Births, Seven Babies presents six such births. Filmed between 1994 and 2010, this DVD showcases homebirths in Guatemala, Costa Rica, France, the USA and Bermuda. This DVD is helpful and inspiring for women, families, childbirth educators and the health care community; the individual chapters make it easy to use in classes, conferences and lectures.
- Track 1 (7 min.): 1994 France
- Track 2 (7 min.): 2006 Costa Rica
- Track 3 (13 min.): 2007 Guatemala (2 births)
- Track 4 (10 min.): 2008 U.S.A. (twins)
- Track 5 (11 min.): 2010 Bermuda
- Length: 48 minutes
- Number of Discs: 1
- Distributor: Love Delivers
- Format: NTSC ( playable in the US, Canada, and other countries )