Thinking about becoming a midwife but you’re not sure how to start? Then you need the Beginning Midwives Package. When you order this package, you’ll receive:
- One year (four issues) of Midwifery Today magazine ($55 value). This would be a subscription extension if you are already a subscriber.
- The book Paths to Becoming a Midwife: Getting an Education ($32.95 plus shipping value). The complete book on midwifery education, designed specifically for the aspiring midwife.
- Beginning Midwifery (Audio 4-CD Set) ($45.00 plus shipping value). Learn the foundations of beginning midwifery with this set of four audio CDs with speakers Elizabeth Davis, Carol Gautschi, Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Patricia Edmonds. These inspiring and experienced midwives share their wisdom on a variety of topics including prenatal care, nutrition and factors that affect labor. 259 minutes.
Plus, for just $20 over the regular package price, you get a one-year Midwifery Today website membership. Your membership benefits will include:
- All of the editorial content from Midwifery Today magazine, starting with Issue 125 (Spring 2018)
- Selected articles from back issues that have not been online previously. Many of these are on clinical topics and will be particularly helpful for midwives, doulas, and other birth professionals.
- Streaming audio classes from selected Midwifery Today conferences
A savings of $31.90! (U.S. delivery)
Price includes shipping and handling.
Use of your e-mail address: Midwifery Today will use your e-mail address to contact you about subscription-related matters, such as returned magazines, correction of your postal address, and other customer support issues.
In addition, Midwifery Today will send subscription renewal notices by e-mail. If you prefer not to receive renewal notices by e-mail, please contact email@example.com and request to opt out.