This CD set provides you with vital information that will help you get a good start on your midwifery education. As you listen to these CDs you will discover some of the most important things to remember about working with women and how to do so with integrity and compassion.
- Disc 1 (69 min.): The Art of Midwifery with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos; Prenatal Care with Carol Gautschi
- Disc 2 (61 min.): Prenatal Care with Carol Gautschi (cont.); With Women with Elizabeth Davis
- Disc 3 (66 min.): With Women with Patricia Edmonds; Emotional Issues in Labor with Elizabeth Davis
- Disc 4 (63 min.): Emotional Issues in Labor with Elizabeth Davis (cont.); Trusting Yourself to Trust Birth with Eneyda Spradlin-Ramos and Patricia Edmonds
Save when you buy this item as part of the Beginning Midwives Package.
- Number of audio discs: 4
- Length: 259 minutes
- Recorded: Midwifery Today Conference in Eugene, Oregon, 2007