Midwifery Today Conference
Eugene, Oregon • March 31 – April 3, 2019
“Reclaiming the Joy of Midwifery and Birth”
Meet our excellent teachers:
Learn from classes such as:
- Posterior Arrest
- Techniques for Controlling and Preventing Hemorrhage
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Second Stage Issues and Insights
- Embracing the Heart and Science of Birth
- When the Healer Is Healing, Too
Conference LocationCentro de Fe
540 Adams St
Eugene, Oregon 97402
There are many other options—just look for lodging near downtown Eugene to be in the area closest to the venue.
- Subscribe to the Conference E-mail List. Stay up to date with the latest news about Midwifery Today Conferences. Receive occasional announcements about new conferences, information on discounts, and reminders for registration deadlines. Sent out approximately once a month.
- Keep up to date with conference news on Facebook.
- Attend other Midwifery Today Conferences around the world!
- Children at the Conference: Mothers may sit with babes in arms in the classrooms. However, out of respect for others and, because we are recording some of the classes, if a baby makes any noise, we must ask mother and baby to leave the room. Attendees must make their own arrangements for childcare.