Midwifery Today Conference
Eugene, Oregon • March 31 – April 3, 2019
“Reclaiming the Joy of Midwifery and Birth”
Save on conference fees when you register by the November 30, 2018 deadline.
We have a rich program planned for you. While our goal is to learn about important and serious subjects, joy and fun are also part of our conference plan! We want to care for and nurture you, whether you are new to the world of birth or are a seasoned practitioner. Our hope is that you receive insight, inspiration, and increased intuition. We will do our best to help you have a lovely experience.
Our speakers, as always, are excellent. They deeply care for you and will help you be the best birth practitioner you can be. They are very approachable and will be glad to answer your questions, give guidance, or brainstorm ideas with you. Networking among teachers and participants is an essential part of our conference experience. We believe that this conference will be an intimate and excellent experience for you.
One great thing about this event is the location of the venue and the venue itself. The conference will be held in the Whiteaker District of Eugene, affectionately called “The Whit.” It is a “happening” little neighborhood with great restaurants, breweries, and a natural foods store about two blocks from the venue. The conference price includes lunch, which will give us time for sharing and making new friends, while catching up with old friends. The venue itself is a sweet Hispanic church that I have attended for the past 18 years. We hope you can join us!
Toward Better Birth.
Meet our excellent teachers:
Learn from classes such as:
- Posterior Arrest
- Techniques for Controlling and Preventing Hemorrhage
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Second Stage Issues and Insights
- Embracing the Heart and Science of Birth
- When the Healer Is Healing, Too
Conference LocationCentro de Fe
540 Adams St
Eugene, Oregon 97402
There are many other options—just look for lodging near downtown Eugene to be in the area closest to the venue.
- Subscribe to the Conference E-mail List. Stay up to date with the latest news about Midwifery Today Conferences. Receive occasional announcements about new conferences, information on discounts, and reminders for registration deadlines. Sent out approximately once a month.
- Keep up to date with conference news on Facebook.
- Attend other Midwifery Today Conferences around the world!
- Children at the Conference: Mothers may sit with babes in arms in the classrooms. However, out of respect for others and, because we are recording some of the classes, if a baby makes any noise, we must ask mother and baby to leave the room. Attendees must make their own arrangements for childcare.