Midwifery Today Conference
Bad Wildbad, Germany • 21–25 October 2020
“Birthing in Love: Everyone’s Right”
Welcome to Bad Wildbad, Germany—everyone’s favorite venue. The whole town welcomes us with open arms and, of course, the spas add such a joyful dimension to an already great conference. We love to meet and sing in the spas. There is usually a delicious communal dinner with lots of laughing and talking. Our lineup of speakers is, as always, incredible—as you can see here. We make every effort to bring you a rich program that will help you with your calling as a midwife, doula, or other birth practitioner. We hope to equip you with important information, but also with insight and inspiration. Many midwives who had previously attended this conference informed us that they were ready to quit practice but became so inspired with ideas and energy shared here that they stayed in it!
We believe that our theme of Birthing in Love: Everyone’s Right is really important for the times in which we are living. Not only do our speakers excel in the knowledge imparted in their classes, but they also manifest love and caring and make themselves available for chats and questions between classes. We hope you will join us for this beautiful event!
- A variety of clinical sessions such as Hemorrhage, Shoulder Dystocia, Correcting Malpresentations, and others.
- Helping a Slow Labor Progress, Hands on
- Perineal Suture Repair Workshop
- Trauma and Transformation through Pregnancy and Birth
- All You Need is Love
- Technology as a Threat to the Normal Birth Process
- Posterior Arrest
- Midwifery Education, and many more