Save with the Weekly Special! Click here to take advantage of the current offer!
Midwifery Today Issue Number 74 (Summer 2005) Complications|
Quantity in Basket:
- Putting an End to Women's Global Slaughter: Bleeding to Death—Michel Odent
- Honoring Body Wisdom—Pamela Hines-Powell
- Reconsidering Risk—Katherine Jensen
- The Tragedy of Stillbirth—Jeska Vannoy
- Diagnosis of Complications: Is There Safety in Uncertainty?—Sara Wickham
- Three Surprise Breeches—Ina May Gaskin
- Birthing Fear: The Iliopsoas Muscle—Liz Koch
- Intuition, Women and Birth—Mindy Levy
- Pregnancy after Weight Loss Surgery: Can It Be Healthy?—Barbara Herrera
- The Worst Had Happened and She Survived!—Nancy Miller
- At Peace with the BreathMaker: An Interview with Jeannine Parvati Baker—Sarah Naomi Bly
- The Unfolding Lap—Jeannine Parvati Baker
- A Revelation in Birth-Home VBAC—Leslie Warren
- Why a Midwife?—Elizabeth Davis
- Mercury Rising: Warnings in Pregnancy & Infancy—Jeanne Ohm
- The Business of Midwifery: The Federal Register—Linda Lieberman
- Memories of Midwife Training in Mexico, 1952-2002: Perspectives of an 85-year-old Anthropologist—Mary Elmendorf
- The Temascal (in English and Spanish)—Sarah Proechel
- Birth in Japan—Brett Iimura
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2016 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.