Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Spring into Savings! Click here to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 73 (Spring 2005) Changing Protocols|
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Changing Protocols
* Protocols: Finding the Balance--Jill Cohen
* Can the Art of Midwifery Survive Protocols?--Michel Odent
* Protocols vs. Guidelines--Suzanne Hope Suarez
* The Challenge of Doing Nothing--Katherine Jensen
* Problematizing Choice in the Elective Cesarean Debate--Lisa Weeks
* Screening Tests: Not Worth Triple the Trouble--Denise Punger
* The Blessing of a Blessingway--Alison Bastien
* Birth and Death in Yayasan Bumi Sehat, Bali--Robin Lim
* A Progressive Midwife in Nazareth--Michele Klein
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.