Sign up for Midwifery Today Store News. Learn about special promotions and new products.
Spring into Savings! Click here to find out how you can save on your Midwifery Today order.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 72 (Winter 2004) Prematurity and Postmaturity|
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Prematurity and Postmaturity
* Prematurity Is Preventable!--Amy V. Haas, BA, BCCE
* Antioxidants and Preeclampsia--Jennifer Enoch, MS, CNM
* GBS, Pregnancy and Garlic--Judy Slome Cohain, CNM, MS
* The Power of Words--Sandra Gonzalez-Parisi, CD (DONA)
* HIV Basics--Nancy Miller
* Just How Long Is "Normal" for Labour?--Astrid Osbourne
* The 30-Minute Third Stage--Gloria Lemay
* Holistic Evaluation of Healing after Cesarean Birth--Nell Tharpe, MS, CNM, CRNFA
* To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate: Rubella and the Adult Woman--Beth Bergeron
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2017 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.