Need your order for Holiday giving?
Make sure you receive it on time. Click here for Christmas deadlines.
Treat yourself to Holiday Savings! Click here to take advantage of the current offer.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 71 (Autumn 2004) Drugs in Labor|
Drugs in Labor, Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Drugs in Labor
* Adverse Events following Misoprostol Induction of Labor-- (Marsden Wagner MD, MS
* Drugs in Labor: An Overview--Sarah J Buckley
* HIV & Pregnancy: What More Can We Do for HIV-Positive Women?--Nancy Miller
* Preserving the Breastfeeding Relationship: Hypoglycemia in the (Breastfed Infant--Fact or Fiction?--Meredith Goff
* Did Immunizations Kill My Babies?--Patty Titchner
* Compassionate C-section--Janelle Schmidt
* The Business of Midwifery--Linda Lieberman, CNM, MSN
* Placental Rituals, Placental Medicine--Alison Bastien
* Midwifery in Israel--Judy Slome Cohain
Advertise your product or service in Midwifery Today E-News,
a free electronic newsletter that is sent biweekly to 15,000+ subscribers.
Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2016 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.