Mechanical Requirements and Specifications
Midwifery Today Print Advertising
- Electronic submissions required.
- All ads must be grayscale (black and white).
- Acceptable formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and EPS files
- Artwork should be saved at 300 dpi or higher.
- All fonts and graphics must be embedded and have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- Measure your ad and make sure it conforms to the dimensions of the space purchased.
- For an additional charge Midwifery Today’s designer is glad to help you create, format or alter an ad to fit our requirements. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate. Design fees may apply if we need to substitute fonts or improve images for you.
|Format||3-column black & white|
|Finished size||8.25" W × 10.625" H|
[210 mm W × 270 mm H]
|Printing method||Offset (sheetfed) press|
|Binding method||Saddle stitch|
|Line screen||175 lpi|