Save $10 or $20 on your order. Or, save $5 on a one-year Midwifery Today subscription or on selected books. Click here for special coupons.
Need your order for Holiday giving?
Make sure you receive it on time. Click here for Christmas deadlines.
Midwifery Today Issue Number 74 (Summer 2005) Complications|
Quantity in Basket:
- Putting an End to Women's Global Slaughter: Bleeding to Death—Michel Odent
- Honoring Body Wisdom—Pamela Hines-Powell
- Reconsidering Risk—Katherine Jensen
- The Tragedy of Stillbirth—Jeska Vannoy
- Diagnosis of Complications: Is There Safety in Uncertainty?—Sara Wickham
- Three Surprise Breeches—Ina May Gaskin
- Birthing Fear: The Iliopsoas Muscle—Liz Koch
- Intuition, Women and Birth—Mindy Levy
- Pregnancy after Weight Loss Surgery: Can It Be Healthy?—Barbara Herrera
- The Worst Had Happened and She Survived!—Nancy Miller
- At Peace with the BreathMaker: An Interview with Jeannine Parvati Baker—Sarah Naomi Bly
- The Unfolding Lap—Jeannine Parvati Baker
- A Revelation in Birth-Home VBAC—Leslie Warren
- Why a Midwife?—Elizabeth Davis
- Mercury Rising: Warnings in Pregnancy & Infancy—Jeanne Ohm
- The Business of Midwifery: The Federal Register—Linda Lieberman
- Memories of Midwife Training in Mexico, 1952-2002: Perspectives of an 85-year-old Anthropologist—Mary Elmendorf
- The Temascal (in English and Spanish)—Sarah Proechel
- Birth in Japan—Brett Iimura
Advertise your product or service to over 19,000 E-News subscribers. Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2013 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.